You can transform your emotions in less than 10 seconds
Click Here to Download 10 Second Transformation Guide
How Your Posture = How You Feel
The expression on your face reflects how you feel.
Good posture helps you feel more confident.
Positive actions like good posture help you feel more positive inside.
3 Easy Steps
We have developed 3 easy steps to help you go from slumping to sensational.
1. Drop your shoulders, Lift your head and chin.
2. Align your hips, Pull your belly button in.
3. Add a confident smile and say, “I’m going to win.”
Shoulders Centered: Center your shoulders. Not too far forward, not too far back.
Align Hips: Align your hips so they are not too far forward or too far back.
Slumping vs Good Posture
Slumping makes you look bad.
Good posture makes you look good, shows more confidence and has better energy.
Look 5 to 10 Years Younger
Bad posture makes you look tired and old.
Good posture makes you look 5 to 10 years younger, and will help you look taller and more slender.
Body Affects Face & Expression
93% of communication is body language and facial expression.
- Good posture makes you feel better, which helps give you a better expression.
- Your posture will also affect your headshot
Job Interview, Sales Call, Date, Etc.
You can use the ten second transformation in many different situations.
- If you are waiting for a job interview you can use it to feel more confident.
- Going into a business or a meeting you can use it to project and feel more confident.
- Socially you can use it when meeting someone or walking into a party or gathering to feel better and make a great first impression.
If you have a bad morning at home you can use the 10 Second Transformation to change your mood and arrive at work in a good mood.
You can also use it if you have a bad day at work to change your mood to a better one on your way home.